Monday, November 14, 2016

Election, a weekend guest, youth gathering, and Cell53!

Hi everyone.
Now that Mr. Trump is President-elect of the United States of America. I hope that Mr. Trump will uphold the constitution and protect the rights of the Christians in this country. While many of us do not agree with many of Mr.Trump's views on abortion and his disrespect of women, he is still the President Elect and once he is President we must obey him since he is a governing authority. It says in Romans 13:1 "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority expect from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God." May God give Mr. Trump the wisdom to lead this country, And pray that God will grant him repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.

Off the topic of the election, this Friday we were not able to go out to Planned Parenthood for the entire time but we were able to go at the end of the day and pick up my friend Chloe from Cell53 and bring her to our home for the weekend. We had a great time and were able to spend some time reading the Bible and just spending time together.

On Saturday night we all went to a youth gathering that was held at a local church. I was given a couple of minutes to share my testimony (video below) and then the drama club from Word of Life Bible Institute acted out a couple of skits. We had a great time and afterwards we got to talk to a couple of the students from Word of Life. I also found out that one of the students knows my friend from Cambodia who went to Word of Life last year. Anyway we had a great time.

Yesterday we went to Cell53 for church and had an awesome time worshiping with the brethren there. I will say that Cell53 has a different way of doing their church services than many other churches. I love it and greatly enjoy every chance I get to minister with them at the abortion mill and I am greatly blessed when we have the opportunity to worship with them on Sundays. This video shows a little bit of the energy seen when Cell 53 sings in worship. We should all be joyful when we are praising God. He has done so much for us and the least we can do is be excited when we talk about who He is and what He has done! I am looking forward to the next time I get to go down to Lewiston again to worship with my brothers and sisters there at Cell53.

Prayer
Please continue to pray for Officer Keller, I have not been able to see him recently. The last week we were down at the abortion mill we had a different police officer. I am hoping to see him this week when we go down. I continue to pray for his salvation and I would appreciate it if you join me in praying that God would grant him repentance, and faith in our risen Savior, the only one worthy of our worship and praise.

Pray for all those involved in abortion ministry around the country. After this election people have started volunteering at Planned Parenthood, saying they fear that "women's rights" (to murder babies) will be challenged. It would not be unlikely for there to be either counter protesters or more "deathscorts".

Pray also for Angela who is at the abortion mill in New York. On Saturday there were over 36 "deathscorts" out there where she ministers. She also had to call the cops as there was one man who picked up a rock and was saying things like "I'm gonna get her". Pray for her protection and pray that God would send out more faithful servants to join her in the work of pleading for the lives of these babies! Pray for our nation as we will be going through the transition of new leadership in the next couple of months.

with love in the Lord,
Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment