Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Please Pray!

Hi everyone.
Please be praying for one of the "death scorts" "M". This week it seemed like God is doing something with her heart. This Friday our group started singing Amazing Grace when we were outside the murder mill (abortuary), "M" started looking upset to me so I went over to ask her if she was "ok" she said she was. That in it's self is a big deal, for those of you who have been outside the murder mill in Portland you may know that the "death scorts" do not usually talk to us! Me getting a word out of her was probably the 2nd time a "death scort" has said anything to me. Anyway later Daddy went over and "M" was standing near the usual preaching spot so she moved to give him the spot. She then took 2 different tracts from me! One of the tracts that Abolish Human Abortion had made and the one that I wrote to give to the women going in. Please be praying that God would grant her repentance and faith and save her from her sins.

On Saturday we left our house and went to see the Him family while they were in Maine. We had a great time with the Him's, Chanthy and Sreymom. We went to the beach near their house and then it started raining so we went up to the house and we all hid in the garage. We still had a great time with them though.

After we left the Him's we left for Steuben, a town right on the ocean. One of Grandma's friends had an ocean front cottage so we spent the weekend with Grandma and my aunt and her 2 month old son. We had a lot of fun together without distractions, (there was no internet or phone at the cottage.)

On Sunday we went to church and then went out to eat with the family. Afterwards we went to see my other set of grandparents, we spent almost 3 hours at my Grandfather's house and then we went back to the cottage to spend the night.

I have also finished memorizing all 3 chapters of the book of Psalms which Andrew challenged me to memorize, chters 2,22, and ,110. Thank you Andrew for picking 2 short chapters. If anyone reading this thinks it is some great thing that I did I would encourage  you to try it some time it may not be as hard as you think. And above all give God the glory, for it is not anything I did but it was the grace and mercy of God!


For prayer requests: Please continue to pray for Robert Gray and Mike Stockwell as they labor to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. Be praying for my sister in Christ, Angela, as she labors outside the murder mill in Queens, New York. I have mentioned before that it is the biggest one in the country, and they have now built a new murder mill in the same town with 18 to 23 "death scorts" Please be praying as she works to save the lives of these babies! Pray also that God would send others to minister along with her. Be in prayer for the Ingalls family who work outside the murder mill in Portland, as they welcome a new little baby into this world. Praise the LORD for his blessing of life to this Family! Pray for all the Police Officers, I ask for prayers especially for Officers Grass, Keller and Richardson who all serve in Portland. Please be praying for their Salvation!

With love in the LORD,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment