Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Babies Saved From Death, John Barros' Thanksgiving, Street Ministry in Rockland, and Bible Memory.

Hi everyone,
This week by the grace of God our murder mill in Portland was closed! We enjoyed Thanksgiving with family at our house. We then enjoyed a Friday morning without having to go to Portland to stand pleading for the lives of babies because their mother was going to murder them. I do not know if any babies were spared from death because the murder mill was closed or if their death was just postponed but we still are Thankful knowing that no babies were murdered at that mill on Friday.

Sadly the murder mill in Orlando, Florida was still open. John Barros is a full time minister outside this murder mill in Orlando. He attends R.C. Sproul's Church who supports him so that he can be at the murder mill full time to plead for the lives of the unborn. He has a great ministry there and many babies are saved due to his work there. On Friday John wrote:  "Well it was a different kind of Black Friday than most of you know of down here today. The people that came were so Vile, threatening, and Angry that we were here. The Lord turned three away but ten babies met their end. So Thankful to have Matt, Beth, Karen, and John, serve throughout the day."

John had an amazing story from Wednesday:
"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.Luke 6:27-28
Today was one I will never forget. Matt, Pastor David, Elizabeth, Sionna, and Bill served throughout the day. It was slow with only five coming and we had one turn away. It was a day filled with the word, praise, and prayer. It was a Blessing to serve. When they were finished with all the abortions they locked the doors. I stayed to pray and was going to leave several times over the hour or so I was praying but something stopped me.
I heard a voice calling from behind the mill. I opened my eyes and Tireya the lady that runs this place called me down. She grabbed me by the elbow and said "Come with me." She led me to the back door and said "Come inside its Thanksgiving." At first I stopped in my tracks and then Kerry did a light frisk of me to see if I was carrying.
I went inside and all of the workers and the abortionist Randall Whitney were there getting food from a pot luck they had brought together. All but a couple of the new girls were happy to see me and one got me a plate of food. This was the most Surreal position I have ever been in. I was able to have conversations with all I wanted to one on one.
I told them all that I Loved them. Kerry said "You could sure fool me with all the videos you have done against us" I gave it my best to let them know that because I Love them I say those things. The message I preach is because I Love them. I can Love them personally and hate what they do. I warned them again that it is wrong and they need to get out.
It was so strange to see them being so nice. Thanking me for coming all these years. You know blindness is just that. A couple of the ladies I know want out and are being convicted but the others don't see it.
The abortionist Randall Whitney was so kind. He was worried about my knees and back. I have preached against him literally thousands of times. If you type his name into Google you will see a small portion of the times he has.flipped me off down here. We have been battling a looong time. He came over another time and told me that he will probably be.losing his license. He has a hearing December 1 for some clerical error of.some type. He shook my hand and thanked me for being there but said i will have to battle someone else after the first.of the year. He thanked me again and I knew I needed to get out before I started weeping as they were all wishing me a happy Thanksgiving. I cried all the.way home. I really do Love these folks and don't want to see what will happen to them if they don't repent and turn to Jesus.
Please Pray With Me For This To Happen... And Happy Thanksgiving To You And Yours
Please pray that the Lord would use the time we spent together


I will say I have never had anything like this happen to me before. I echo the request of John, pray for these people at the Orlando Women's Center! Pray also for all those involved in the murder of children around our country and around the world. Pray for their salvation!

In more abortion ministry news, our dear friend Patte Smith posted on Facebook earlier today:
Rejoice with us!
Denise and Raj just left with their little son or daughter safe inside the womb!
They have opened their hearts to their little baby and embraced the precious gift that God has given to them.
They took a blessing bag and Raj shook my hand and thanked me.🤗 I saw Raj embracing Denise earlier as she wept in his arms. He motioned to Zack to be quiet for a few minutes while he spoke with Denise. So Zack ceased his open-air pleading while the couple were embracing and speaking to one another.
We are always thankful to see the tender-hearted parents, who, sadly, are few and far between.
I showed Raj and Denise my contact information on our special ministry packet. I invited them to write to me if they had any needs or wanted support or would like prayer or if they simply just wanted to tell us their story. I do hope they write to me. But, we praise God for the way He uses His Word to speak to the consciences of mothers and fathers. Glory to the Lamb!

Praise be to God for saving these babies and for all that He has done through the lives of His faithful servants!

As I said earlier our murder mill was closed which meant we had our Friday open to do ministry in the next town over, Rockland. This weekend was the Festival of Lights celebration. Rockland is known for their art, (they call themselves the art capital of Maine) they are also known for the Lobster Festival which is held every August, and for their huge lobster trap christmas tree. The Coast Guard helps put together lobster traps into a 30 foot tall tower in the shape of a tree. On Friday night they lit the tree which has a lobster figurine on top. The event drew hundreds of people to watch the tree be lit. It may have also helped that Santa was supposed to be there.

We did not keep people from the tree lighting but we did use the opportunity to pass out tracts, hold signs, preach, and read Psalms through an amplifier for some of the people as they came. We had one person start yelling at Daddy while he was preaching that the "lamb was murdered" and that "religion is the number one cause of homicide". He yelled for awhile despite the rebukes from his group who kept repeating his name over and over. Pray for the salvation of this man, Tim.

 I was able to use the amp to read Psalm 96, 145 and 146. Which I highly suggest rereading. On Saturday our local art museum held an event featuring horse drawn carriage rides, cookie decorating, a giant train set, and more. We positioned ourselves in the middle of the activity and Daddy preached and we sang Christmas hymns and some of my younger sibling used the amp to read or recite Scripture. We did not have any good discussions with people but nevertheless the truth of God's Word was proclaimed.

I have been requested to share how I memorize Scripture. My approach is basic, I read a verse or section of a verse and then repeat it over and over. After I have done that I move on to the next verse or section of verse and repeat that. I then say both verses or sections together and then move on to the next part. I continue to do this for awhile. If I am doing a whole chapter I can start repeating a smaller section. Like if I am memorizing say Romans 1 instead of restarting at verse 1 once I have memorized the first paragraph I can start repeating at the second paragraph. Once I have practiced the passage I may recite it to my sister or Mommy or Daddy.

Another thing I use is memverse .Currently I have my schedule set so that I have about 30 minutes a day to memorize on Memverse but you can set it for much less time. The basics of Memverse. When you sign in you put on the Bible verses that you want to memorize in the version you use,(You can use different versions for different verses). They will then make these verses pop up in your daily memory session. In regular review you can make it so that the site gives you the first letter of each word and then you have to type the whole verse by using those letters as prompts or if needed you can show the whole verse. When you have completed typing the verse correctly and without spelling errors it will tell you that you are correct and you then rate how well you did on the verse. There is a scale from 1-5 for you to choose from. On passage review it brings up the entire passage everywhere from 1 verse to a whole chapter and there will be words missing or maybe the entire verse missing and you have to fill it in. No spelling errors are allowed although punctuation and capitalization is not needed to move forward. Depending on how well you rate that you know the verse the site will put off giving you that verse for a certain number of days. Once you are only reviewing a verse once every 30 days it is considered memorized. Currently Memverse says that I have memorized 546 verses but that does not include all the verses I know that is just the ones that are considered memorized according to their system. I currently have over 1,000 verses marked to memorize on Memverse but not all of them are coming up in my memory sessions right now. I memorized Romans, Ephesians, and the first 13 chapters of Proverbs so far this year.

People think that I am good at memorizing but I when I am memorizing I spend time on it. I know that even if you spend time on it it may not come easily to you but I encourage you to keep trying. Hiding God's Word in your heart is important. Work at it and you may be surprised how much you can memorize!

With love in the Lord,
Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Virginia! I'm in bed with the flu, and have been reading various things, including a few of your posts. :) May God bless you and your family this year. "The Lord reigns; He is clothed with majesty." Can't wait to see all that He has planned for our families, and His Kingdom in 2018. We miss you guys. Love, Kelly Platt

    ReplyDelete