Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Deathscort Irony, Pray For The Police Deathscort, And More Abortion Ministry!

Hi everyone,
Our family is now back to the point of being able to go to the abortion mill more often. This week was a little crazy at the abortion mill but no need to the call the police or anything.

I mentioned in last week's post that there is a Portland police officer who is now a volunteer for Planned Parenthood. She is very polite to us and talks to us. Her name is officer Bealls. I had nicknamed her "officer Schooley" because she looked so much like my friend with that name. She will say "Good morning" and when we are leaving she will say "Goodbye" and tell us to have a good day. This week she talked to me some. I did ask her what her last name was so that I could call her something besides "officer". At one point during the day officer Bealls told me that there was one guy on the sidewalk who she was keeping an eye on. I do not know what about him makes him someone to be careful around but at least officer Bealls keeps an eye on things even when she is a Planned Parenthood volunteer.

Next time I see her I am hoping to have a conversation about the Gospel with her. All the deathscorts can hear the Gospel being preached but I want to be able to actually talk to her about it as well. I think it will be easier to talk to her since she will actually talk to me. If I tried to have a conversation with some of the other deathscorts they would probably either turn their back to me, ignore me, or laugh that I would try to talk to them. She is one of the 3 deathscorts that I have actually talked with pretty much at all. One of them that I will talk about later, Marian, has talked a little before and taken tracts from me. She seem so to be one of the more friendly deathscorts. The other deathscort that talked to me is a new one I think. She talked to me a little bit but I do not know how long that will last. Please pray for the Salvation of all the deathscorts and that officer Bealls will be willing to talk to me and that I would be given words to speak and wisdom during the conversation.

We have found a Facebook page for one of the deathscorts, Marian, we look at it occasionally to see what is going on. She loves animals by the way. First point of irony, she loves animals and yet stands in support of a murderous organization and leads children to their death but she loves animals. Recently Mommy looked at Marian's Facebook page. There was a picture on there of Marian along with two other women. One of the women was her sister and the other was her mother. The thing is  we know her mother! Her mother is a midwife at our local hospital! Talk about irony. Her mother helps women care for their unborn children and tells them all about their "baby". Meanwhile her own daughter volunteers at Planned Parenthood helping make sure women murder their "fetus". How can one who has seen the precious gift of life given to so many different families, who has helped so many women have healthy pregnancies so that their babies are healthy, who has herself had the gift of life given to her that she may carry a precious child in her womb, how can someone like that stand the fact that her very own flesh and blood stands for the murder of children? Their jobs are very different. We mentioned to Marian that we knew her mom but her response was not as impressive as I was hoping it would be. I have not yet mentioned the fact to the midwife that I know her daughter but I do want to talk to her about it next time I see her. One of the funny things is that I think the midwife likes me. If only her daughter did too. Marian has always looked somewhat familiar to Mommy but we did not know why. Now we know that it is because she looks so much like her mother. Please pray for the salvation of both of them.

As soon as we got to the abortion mill a man started arguing with Donna who was just walking down the sidewalk with her sign. Here is a video of the interaction

Another man came up and was arguing with Daddy. The man was a little loud and a little too close to Daddy for my liking. Thankfully the man did not punch Daddy, (which was highly possible due to his anger) and after awhile walked off. During the conversation the man said that the Lord is not God, the Lord is His Son. Evidently John 1 was not something this man had studied enough.  He also said that Psalms were something people had made up. He was not happy with Daddy because Daddy kept going to the book (the Bible) instead of logic. Well that is another discussion for another day about how he can justify logic apart from going to the Bible. But keeping to what happened. The Bible is the truth. The man asked if he wrote a book if Daddy would obey it. That had a simple answer, the man is not God. Here is a video that includes the conversation which starts around 8 minutes 20 seconds. Sorry for the terrible video quality I was using a makeshift kindle holder attached to my bag and I could not see what I getting video of. So I apologize for the terrible quality. I also apologize for all the profanity from passersby. We do not remove it from our videos. Please know before you turn the video on that there is very bad language in it.

After Planned Parenthood outreach we went to Wiscasset to hold signs. We did not preach or pass out tracts only held signs. We have now been to Wiscasset a few times to do ministry. Twice a local man has called the police on us. This week the man who called the cops on us was there and kept running down to the door from his second story apartment. Either he really likes running up and down the stairs or he was trying to catch us doing something so that he could have something to report to the police. The police never showed up while we were there but it seems that this man is still unhappy with us. Another woman was also in the same building and at one point I thought she may have called the police but they never came to talk to us.

After Wiscasset we went to Waldoboro to hold signs as well. Nothing really happened there. We were holding signs for the cars going by but where we were there was no foot traffic.

One thing I would like to mention is our family's new Facebook page. Recently we started a new page, Public Proclamation of God's Word, The Bible.  The page was designed so that Christians can share video, audio, or written testimony of sharing God's Word in public. People do not have to preach, just read Scripture out loud in public.  I would encourage everyone to like the page and share what you have been doing to share God's Word with the world.

Without God we are nothing. He has saved us from our lives of sin, He has made us His sons and daughters, He redeemed us with the blood of Jesus Christ, how hard is it for us to get over our fear of man and go boldly proclaim God's Word? Believe me it is not that scary! Please visit the Facebook page, share it around on social media, share it with your friends, we want everyone to go out and share God's Word. It is not hard. You do not have to be gifted as an evangelist or as a preacher, just go share how great God is by reading His Word in a place where the world can hear you.

Take 15 minutes a week to go out to a busy place in your town and just read a passage of Scripture. Share with us how it went. Even if no one listens to you on the street you can still be encouraged by the fact that you proclaimed God's Word. You can also be a great encouragement to other Christians who are doing the work of preaching around this country. Take this as a challenge for this week. Share God's Word in public. You never know what will happen. Serving our King is a great adventure! Proclaim His goodness and give Him the honor, the glory and the praise He deserves!

With love in the Lord,
Virginia


No comments:

Post a Comment