Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Crazy Day At The Abortion Mill, Including Physical Assault, A Police Report, And More!

Hi everyone,
On Friday we once again had the privilege of  joining our brothers and sisters in Christ at the Planned Parenthood in Portland. We had no officer on the sidewalk with us when we showed up besides the one police officer who is a volunteer for Planned Parenthood. Yes, you read that right a police officer who is also a Planned Parenthood volunteer with a pink vest and all. That officer is at least polite to our group and responds when we say "good morning" and will say "bye" and tell us to have a good day. Another "deathscort" also talked to me some. Strange but a pleasant change.

We had the regular day of passing out tracts, having our signs out, preaching the Gospel, prayer, and a great time being able to be together as the body of Christ to proclaim our glorious Savior, Jesus Christ. Who has saved us from our lives of sin and by His grace and mercy has made us sons and daughters of God.

One person walked passed us saying that we hated women. What I do not understand is why a lady would say that we hate women when a lot of the people standing for life are women. I guess if her assertion is true I hate myself because I am a woman. I also must hate all the other women who stand out there as part of our group and I must be lying when I tell the woman "deathscort" that I love her. I do not know how she knows whether or not I love or hate someone. Evidently she knows my thoughts.

This is the adult male who assaulted me.
We also had some new happenings this week. A man came up to Mommy and took a tract from her which he then threw into the nearby trash can. I am calling him a man but really he is not a man only an adult male. He then came up to Daddy who was the preacher this week and started mocking him by repeating what Daddy said. The good thing was he repeated anything so he would repeat "Jesus Christ is King". Daddy was wearing a very visible body camera that we had borrowed from our friend Brian for the day. The man did not seem to mind that camera. However I took the kindle I had and started taking a video. The man evidently did not like that and decided to physically assault me and hit my kindle. Thankfully I was not injured.

The man then walked down the sidewalk. Daddy followed him and told him that we were calling the police and that he could not leave until he had talked to an officer. The man did not seem to want to stay around and wait for a police officer and crossed the street and walked off. When the man hit my kindle we shouted for someone to call the police. Soon we had I think 3 people on the phone with the police and Daddy was following the man down the street so that we could report his location to the police when they arrived.

The man who assaulted me walked into the post office and the police told Daddy to stand outside the building. Soon a police officer arrived followed by 4 more officers. Two officers went to the back entrance to watch there while 1 stayed with Daddy and 2 more went searching the post office. Thanks to the body camera the police officer got a picture of the man. Donna was also there today and got a good picture as well. (Posted above) Soon Daddy came back to Planned Parenthood and the officer also came and needed to talk to Daddy and I. I had to sign the police report and give my name, date of birth, address, phone number and the usual things. He asked if I was injured but I was not. The officer, Blake Cunningham, was very kind, respectful, caring, and overall professional. Daddy has already posted a recommendation of him. Officer Cunningham was going to track the man down and if he needed us he would call. We have not heard from him yet.  We will check the police blotter sometime to see if he was ever arrested or summoned. Please be praying for the salvation of the man who assaulted me. He needs a saving knowledge of the truth!
Prayer time at the mill. Chloe (right) Kiara (left)
Myself (center)

Another man made a gesture that was kind of like he was smacking a tract out of my hand but did not actually touch me. It was after the other man had assaulted me. The man tried to explain what he did and say that he did not actually touch me, which was true, but the definition of assault is not physical touch but making gestures or saying something that is threatening. He says that he was holding out his hand like a hand shake and then moved it like he was combing his hair. Very immature to say the least. Believe me I could not make this stuff up. We did not call the police on him but we were not happy with his actions.

Chloe, (a.k.a. C-Flow), Kiara, and I had a good time of prayer together. It is always a blessing to be able to pray together especially when it comes to a stressful place like Planned Parenthood. Even when no one seems to be listening to the Gospel or when people are very angry, we can always take our burdens to the Lord.


Nothing else big
happened at Planned Parenthood today. We did get the ever famous phrase, "Judge Not". If only people could read the whole Bible and not just cherry pick the parts they liked. I seem to recall another verse that said, 'Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.
Maybe we should start taking the whole counsel of Scripture.

After Planned Parenthood we traveled to Wiscasset to do some ministry. We had had a run in with law enforcement there back in June. (See my post from a few months ago, "A Week With The Police".) We contacted a lawyer, by the way I highly recommend Center for Religious Expression if you ever need a lawyer. After talking to the lawyer they wrote a letter to the town of Wiscasset.

The town wrote back and said that we were allowed to come back to the town and our lawyer wanted us to make sure they would allow us back so we decided to go back this week. We showed up and almost immediately the man who called the police on us last time saw us again and  he called the police again this week and lied about us.

A short time later an officer showed up and asked Daddy about our van. Daddy said that it was our van and the officer said that someone had said that it was parked in a handicap spot without a handicap placard. We did indeed have a handicap  placard so Daddy told the officer and the officer left. Thankfully this was a easy situation to clear up and we did not have as many problems as last time. Please pray for this man who seems to be calling the cops on us when we go to Wiscasset. He needs salvation!

With love in the Lord,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment