Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Join me in reading God's Word!

Hi everyone
I would like to use this blog to encourage other young women to live as the LORD calls. I am now 13 and as my family and I serve the LORD I want to be able to share what I am doing and to hopefully challenge others to be bold in sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know that I am not doing nearly enough for the LORD. but I hope that as I begin to share what the LORD is doing in my life it will serve as a kind of accountability for me. 

I would like to start a challenge for young women. I will try to post often, I would like others to join me as I try to glorify God in all I do. 

Right now in my personal Bible time I am reading the book of the Psalms. And in family Bible we are doing a chronological Bible so right now we reading about Solomon. If anyone wants to have a good laugh try getting together as a family and read Song of Solomon. It was our Bible reading the other day and everyone had a good time.

I will try to post what am reading in Bible, and also what ministry my family and I are doing. I will also try to write about my life and I would also like to write about a variety of other topics.

So I said I wanted to start a challenge, so here is the first part of the challenge: Read your Bible everyday for a week, at the end of the week tell someone what you are reading and ask them what they are doing for Bible.

I would also like to share a prayer request: for the next couple weeks Robert Gray, Mike Stockwell and about 8 other street preachers are in England sharing the gospel. You can for their safety and you can also pray that God will change peoples hearts and minds and that God will draw the people of England to Himself.

I will try to post again soon, with love in the LORD
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment