Saturday, August 19, 2017

Pro-Choice vs. Pro-Life The Comical Side

Hi everyone.
For everyone who is involved in abortion ministry there are some times when you do not know what is going through the minds of abortion supporters when they say something to you. I have put together a list of ACTUAL questions and comments we hear from abortion supporters along with a pro-life answer. Sometimes they are funny. We do not always respond with the answers below they are just some possible responses. Sometimes it is hard to think of answers to strange questions when they first come up.  Enjoy reading and post any other questions or objections along with a funny pro-life reply in the comments below.

#1) Pro-choice:"Shut up you do not have a uterus."
       Pro-life: "Did you just assume my gender?"

#2) Pro-choice: "Maybe we should just kill anyone who does not agree with us."
      I know this sounds weird but you cannot make this stuff up!
      Pro-life: "Can I go first?"

#3) Pro-choice: "Do you eat meat?"
      Pro-life: "Do you eat babies??? Yes I do eat meat but what does that have to do with abortion."

#4) Pro-choice: "Get a job."
      Pro-life: "I have one otherwise I would be here more often." or Daddy says, "My job likes me so much they give me Fridays off just so I can be here!"

#5) Pro-choice: "It's just a clump of cells."
      Pro-life: "So are you. Is that justification for me to kill you? Because I do not think that is what you meant."

#6) Pro-choice: (Car or truck horn honks)
      Pro-life: "Was that a good or a bad honk? Oh wait, they have a Hillary Clinton bumper sticker, it was probably bad."

#7)Pro-choice: "Planned Parenthood provides pre-natal care."
      Pro-life: "According to them they don't."

#8) Pro-choice: "It's just a fetus."
      Pro-life: "Feel free to speak English here." (Thank you Jeff Durbin for that answer.)

#9) Pro-choice: "I'm sorry your parents are making you do this."
      Pro-life: "What are you talking about? Do you think I do not want to be here? If so you are wrong. I drag my parents here some days (joking)"

#10) Pro-choice: "But babies are expensive."
        Pro-life: "So is your dog but you have not killed it yet."

#11) Pro-choice: "But I have two dogs at home and they are precious to me so we are going to have to kill the kid." Yes we have actually heard this.
       Pro-life: "Repent you evil coward!"

#12) Pro-choice: "She assaulted me." (Pointing to the woman voted Least Likely to Harm a Fly)
        Pro-life: "That's hilarious! Oh wait, you were not trying to be funny? Next time try coming up with something more believable. She could not have assaulted you."

#13) Pro-choice: "Pro-Choice."
        Pro-life: "But when you drove by a minute ago your bumper sticker said "Save the trees". What if I am pro-choice, can I then kill all the trees I want? My choice right?"

#14) Pro-choice: (Someone is talking while walking away.)
        One pro-lifer says "Do I want to know what they just said?"
        Another person responds, "No, no you don't!"

#15) Pro-choice: "Judge not."
        Pro-life: "Did you just judge me by telling me not to judge?"

#16) Pro-choice: "How many kids have you adopted?"
        Marguerite from our group answers: "5 sir". This was very funny and it is actually on video.

#17) Pro-choice: "You're just stupid homeschoolers."
        Pro-life homeschool student could respond: "That is an Ad Hominem attack and is logically fallacious. Be careful when you reply, I will not hesitate to point out any other logical fallacies that you commit in your reasoning and if you continue to reason the same way you did just a minute ago you can be sure I will find more."

#18) Pro-choice: "You should be arrested for child abuse."
        Pro-life parent: "Because I brought them out here with me? Since we homeschool we have lots of people ask us about socialization. I thought I would bring them out here with me so that they could socialize. Is that not what they meant?"

#19) Pro-choice: "You are so intolerant."
        Pro-life: "You are too intolerant of my intolerance. How about you try being tolerant first and I will know how it works."

#20) Pro-choice: "You should be ashamed of yourself."
        Pro-life: "For what? Do you not like the color of my shirt or something?"

#21) Pro-choice: "What do you have against murdering Mongolians?" I do not know if this person said the wrong word or what but it was strange.
       Pro-life: "I have everything against murdering Mongolians. I am against all murder. What did you think I was going to say?"

#22) Pro-choice: "1,2,3,4,5 little men intimidating women." The guy who says this runs by the abortion mill with two dogs, him yelling the whole time. I think he is the same one who asked Marguerite how many kids she adopted.
      The Pro-life group answers: "Sir you are intimidating women and children by running past us with two dogs while yelling at us."

#23) Pro-choice: "Do you want me to go yell in that guy's face?" This came from one of the Planned Parenthood supporters talking about maybe Brian or someone from our group?
       The Pro-life group responded: "Sure, he would love it!"

#24) Pro-choice: "Are you recording?" This also came from a Planned Parenthood supporter. Andrew March had just started coming out to the abortion mill again and had been talking to the supporters so I went over to take some video.
       I told the supporters: "You are on public property you have no expectation of privacy I have every right to record." The other thing I think that this supporter did not notice is that I had a microphone clipped to my shirt. I had been recording that morning so probably every word I said to her that morning had been recorded. But I do not know as she realized this. I think she realized I was recording when I held up a kindle. Even the police tell people we have the right to record.

#25) Pro-choice: "You're stupid because you can read." Yes I know this one sounds strange too. This was from the owner of the shop next to Planned Parenthood. He is very opposed to us. He said this to Daddy.
       Daddy: "One thing that we wonder is why there are so many public schools teaching kids to read? Is that so that they can make them all stupid?"

These are some of the things you hear when out on the street. I bet anyone involved in abortion ministry has heard many of these things. As we continue to do abortion ministry there may be more but this is a start. I hope you enjoyed it.

Prayer
Continue to pray for those out at the abortion mill in Portland. On Friday Brian was kind of warned for preaching too loudly but he finished his message and does not seem to be in too much trouble. Pray that Portland Police Department would see the unjust nature of the noise ordinance that they are trying to use selectively  and prejudicially against us that has been put in place due to the recent court ruling. (See my post from last week.) Pray that they would realize their duty as lesser magistrates who have sworn to uphold the constitution and that they would not take away our freedom of speech. Pray that they would not enforce unjust ordinances. Pray also for their salvation. Officer Keller was the officer again on Friday and as I have said before he still needs our prayers.

With love in the Lord,
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment