Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Welcoming Uriah Yeshua!

Hi everyone,
 On Saturday August 26 we welcomed Uriah Yeshua Cowperthwaite into this world. He is baby number 7 and he is a great blessing. He was born at 9:24 on Saturday morning weighing 8 pounds 13 ounces and he was 21 inches long. He is doing well and we are enjoying time together as a family at home. Mommy is also doing very well. We are thanking God for this newest blessing to our family! Uriah Yeshua means "God is my light and my salvation" taken from Psalm 27:1 which says "The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?" Our prayer is that Uriah Yeshua lives up to the meaning of his name and not only that but that in the coming years he will proclaim that message to others. Thank you all for your prayers for our family. I figured everyone would want to see pictures so I posted some below.






1 comment:

  1. We have high expectations of what the Lord will do through this little one! God blessed you, Uriah, by making you a Cowperthwaite! Thanks for the nice blog post, Virginia. XO

    ReplyDelete